- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interactive Design and Game Development
Savannah College of Art and Design
Magna Cum Laude graduate
GPA: 3.88 / 4.0
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Senior 3d Artist at Teague – Work scoping, client communication, ability to run a project from scope to completion alone if needed, group training, guidance and direction.
- Ability to interface well with clients and technical people in a relaxed work environment
- Strong leader and advocate for his personal vision as well as open-minded to help aide others in theirs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and social understanding
- Strengths Finder – Learner / Ideation / Communication / Strategic / Woo
- Graduated top 10% Savannah College of Art and Design Class of 2006
- 3d generalist skills, modeling/texturing/lighting/rendering
- High quality photo-realistic lighting and modeling
- High poly character/asset modeling
- Low poly character/asset modeling
- Character rigging, skinning and animating
- Traditional art (pencil, charcoal, pen and ink)
- 3d Studio Max
- Vray 3.0
- Adobe Suite (PS/AE/Premiere)
- Unreal Engine
- C, C++ Programming
- Software Reverse-Engineering
CAREER-RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
- (Sept. 2010 – Present) Senior 3d Designer – Teague (www.teague.com) – Design consultancy based in Seattle, WA.
- (Sept. 26th, 2006 – April 4th, 2009) Full-Time Lead 3d Artist – for an Architectural Visualization company located in Kansas City, Missouri. Arnold Imaging LLC (http://www.arnoldimaging.com).
- (Jan. 2006 – March 2006) Member of student production team creating an MMO built on the Unreal 2 engine. Description: Modular Character Model/Texture artist.
- 3D Artist Magazine (August 2011) – “Transform your arch-viz renders” – Quote “Although 3ds Max’s asset tracking is much improved these days, we’ve found this script to be even better” (Page 076).
- Published work in the Focal Press book “An Essential Introduction to Maya Character Rigging” Page 329 Introduction to Chapter 7
- Highest rated user on ScriptSpot.com for 3dsmax Maxscripts (http://www.scriptspot.com/userpoints) (Previously held for a couple years)
- 6th Highest rated script (Relink Bitmaps) on ScriptSpot.com for 3dsmax Maxscript (http://www.scriptspot.com/3ds-max-top)
- Movie credit for the upcoming IMAX film “We the People” (debuting late 2009) for 3D segment on Old North Church. (19sec on screen).